- Free 30 Day Trial
- Class Schedule
- Our Dojo
- UMW Students
Currently viewing the category: "Boxing"
On September 28, 2012 By Sensei
On Saturday September 22nd 2012, two of Wall 2 Wall Martial Art’s (W2WMA) finest warriors stepped into the Barbarian Fight Club Octagon in Fredericksburg, Virginia to test themselves. Troy Wittman and J.P. Saint Louis had spent the last month preparing for these fights. Training at W2WMA 5-6 days a week they prepared to do battle [...]Continue Reading →
Wall 2 Wall Martial Arts’ MMA Fighters from Team Striking Unrivaled are on a huge win streak. All three of our last fights all ended in first round wins!
Most recently Hunter () won his first MMA fight by rear naked choke after putting on a boxing lesson with stiff jabs and hard strikes until [...]Continue Reading →
On April 22, 2012 By Sensei
Saturday April 21, J.P. St. Louis continued his winning streak by entering his first Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fight. J.P. is a Judo Brown Belt and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Blue Belt. But all he needed that night were his hands and feet. Weighing in at 190lbs J.P. is dominating for his size and packs a [...]Continue Reading →
- 2013 Worlds Training Camps: Gracie Barra aims the top again
- Mundials Motivation #18: Get to the pyramid for good deals and acai!
- Check the 2013 Worlds’ new schedule
- Get ready for UFC 160 by watching Antonio ‘Bigfoot’ Silva and Taylor Swift sing a song
- 10-fight deal commits Anderson Silva and Dana White to lengthening ‘crazy relationship’