Wall 2 Wall Martial Arts has been Virginia’s Premier Martial Arts School for over 9 years and the only Martial Arts School that can offer you Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from world class instructors!
At W2WMA, Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) are sister arts, both derived from the same father Jigoro Kano and we train them together in one program, leveraging each other’s strengths. You don’t have to choose one over another; here you can train both belts in one program! Judo without BJJ is like punching with only your left hand, BJJ without Judo is like punching with only your right hand. We teach you how to use both arts!
Don’t be fooled by Tae Kwon Do and Karate schools that pretend to offer what we have, W2WMA is a professional school that offers unmatched training. Other clubs try to copy us but our focus is the student, we are confident that once you start you won’t be able to give it up at any age.
Olympians & Coaches have taught at our Dojo
Ronda Rousey, UFC MMA Super Star 2004 & 2008 Judo Olympian (Bronze Medalist)
Amarilis Savon, (Cuba) 3x Olympic Bronze Medalist
Rick Hawn, 2004 US Olympian & MMA Super Star
Travis Stevens 2x US Olympian, BJJ Black Belt
Rhadi Ferguson, 2004 Olympian & BJJ Black Belt
Nick Delpopolo, 2012 US Olympian
Taraje Williams, 2x US Olympian
Jason Morris, 4x US Olympian Silvery Medalist / 2012 Olympic Coach
Richard Trautmann (Germany), 1992 & 1996 Olympic Bronze Medalist
Suldbayar Damdin(Mongolia) 2004 Olympian & 2012 Masters World Champion
Help Us Prevent Bullying In Fredericksburg
- EVERY 7 MINUTES A CHILD IS BULLIED
- 85% OF THE TIME, THERE IS NO INTERVENTION
- EACH DAY, 160,000 STUDENTS MISS SCHOOL DUE TO BULLYING
- BULLYING IS THE LEADING FACTOR IN SUICIDE AMONG KIDS 11-16 YEARS OLD
- BY AGE 24, 60% OF BULLIES HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME
- 34% (1 OUT OF 3) OF ALL CHILDREN REPORT BEING BULLIED REGULARLY SEVERAL TIMES A YEAR
- 86% OF CHILDREN AGED 12-15 REPORT BULLYING HAS INTERFERED WITH THEIR STUDIES MODERATELY OR SEVERELY
Self-Esteem is your child’s greatest weapon against adopting an unhealthy lifestyle. With positive self-esteem, they will have the courage and discipline to say “NO” to inappropriate activities.
Self-Esteem is also the cornerstone for building and maintaining a successful career.
At our school, we are experts at teaching and nurturing self-esteem in children for a healthy and happy life!
Better Grades at School and Feel Better at Home
5 WAYS JUDO CAN HELP BOOST YOUR CHILD’S GRADES
- Child psychologists recommend Martial Arts as one of the best activities for children with ADD / ADHD
- Kids learn to take pride in their work which leads to better grades
- Martial Arts instills a healthy lifestyle and combats child obesity
- Classes require your child to concentrate and pay attention through through positive reinforcement
- Children make new friends and learn valuable discipline and respect that carries over a lifetime
Pull them away from the video games and cell phones and put their bodies in motion! Our kids Judo classes will help provide the fitness, coordination and strength building exercises that young people need today. Whether they are only 4 years old or 14 years old we work with kids of all ages to help build confident, respectful and disciplined young people.
Your Child Has Less Than A 10% Chance Of Playing College Sports
But 100% chance of having fun learning Judo, an Olympic Sport for the past 50 years. Judo is a lifelong sport, activity and martial art that they will be able to share with their own children.
|Student-Athletes||Men’s Basketball||Women’s Basketball||Football||Baseball||Men’s Ice Hockey||Men’s Soccer|
|Percent High School to NCAA||3.3%||3.7%||6.5%||6.8%||11.3%||5.7%|
|Percent NCAA to Professional||1.2%||0.9%||1.6%||9.4%||0.8%||1.9%|
|Percent High School to Professional||0.03%||0.03%||0.08%||0.50%||0.07%||0.09%|
Life long martial arts that are organized into a systematic and progressive format. From beginner to the advanced classes begin with a warm up, instruction, practice and then fighting. Our classes burn hundreds of calories. There is no better way to get into shape and learn at the same time