Judo Students Get Better Grades and Feel Better at School and Home
5 WAYS JUDO CAN HELP BOOST YOUR CHILD’S GRADES
- Child psychologists recommend Martial Arts as one of the best activities for children with ADD / ADHD
- Kids learn to take pride in their work which leads to better grades
- Martial Arts instills a healthy lifestyle and combats child obesity
- Classes require your child to concentrate and pay attention through through positive reinforcement
- Children make new friends and learn valuable discipline and respect that carries over a lifetime
Wall 2 Wall Martial Arts has been Virginia’s Premier Martial Arts School for over 8 years and the only Martial Arts School that can offer you Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from world class instructors!
At W2WMA, Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) are sister arts, both derived from the same father Jigoro Kano and we train them together in one program, leveraging each other’s strengths. You don’t have to choose one over another; here you can train both belts in one program! Judo without BJJ is like punching with only your left hand, BJJ without Judo is like punching with only your right hand. We teach you how to use both arts!
Don’t be fooled by Tae Kwon Do and Karate schools that pretend to offer what we have, W2WMA is a professional school that offers unmatched training. Other clubs try to copy us but our focus is the student, we are confident that once you start you won’t be able to give it up.
We are the only Martial Arts School that has had 8 Judo Olympians and two Olympic Coaches from the United States and Germany visit and teach at our school, they come here because they know we are the real deal!
8 Olympians and 2 Olympic Coaches have taught at our Dojo
Ronda Rousey, UFC MMA Super Star 2004 & 2008 Judo Olympian (Bronze Medalist)
Nick Delpopolo, 2012 Olympian
Travis Stevens 2008 & 2012 Olympian, BJJ Black Belt
Rick Hawn, 2008 Olympian & MMA Super Star
Rhadi Ferguson, 2004 Olympian & BJJ Black Belt
Taraje Williams, 2004 & 2008 Olympian
Jason Morris, 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000 Olympian / 2012 Olympic Coach
Richard Trautmann (Germany), 1992 & 1996 Olympic Bronze Medalist
Tony Lettner (Germany) Okawa Sensei (Japan – History Channel)
Suldbayar Damdin(Mongolia) 2004 Olympian & 2012 Masters World Champion
Amazing Judo at it's Finest
Help Us Prevent Bullying In Fredericksburg
- EVERY 7 MINUTES A CHILD IS BULLIED
- 85% OF THE TIME, THERE IS NO INTERVENTION
- EACH DAY, 160,000 STUDENTS MISS SCHOOL DUE TO BULLYING
- BULLYING IS THE LEADING FACTOR IN SUICIDE AMONG KIDS 11-16 YEARS OLD
- BY AGE 24, 60% OF BULLIES HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME
- 34% (1 OUT OF 3) OF ALL CHILDREN REPORT BEING BULLIED REGULARLY SEVERAL TIMES A YEAR
- 86% OF CHILDREN AGED 12-15 REPORT BULLYING HAS INTERFERED WITH THEIR STUDIES MODERATELY OR SEVERELY
Are you tired of watching your kids do this?
Pull them away from the video games and cell phones and put their bodies in motion! Our kids Judo classes will help provide the fitness, coordination and strength building exercises that young people need today. Whether they are only 4 years old or 14 years old we work with kids of all ages to help build confident, respectful and disciplined young people.
Your Child Has Less Than A 10% Chance Of Playing College Sports
But 100% chance of having fun learning Judo, an Olympic Sport for the past 50 years. Judo is a lifelong sport, activity and martial art that they will be able to share with their own children.
|Student-Athletes||Men’s Basketball||Women’s Basketball||Football||Baseball||Men’s Ice Hockey||Men’s Soccer|
|Percent High School to NCAA||3.3%||3.7%||6.5%||6.8%||11.3%||5.7%|
|Percent NCAA to Professional||1.2%||0.9%||1.6%||9.4%||0.8%||1.9%|
|Percent High School to Professional||0.03%||0.03%||0.08%||0.50%||0.07%||0.09%|